ALL athletic forms MUST be completed and turned in 24 hours before before being eligible to tryout. Please note, the physical MUST be completed on the sports physical form located on the Athletic Forms tab of our website. Well visit physicals WILL NOT be accepted.
ALL forms must be turned in 24 hours prior to tryouts. NO ONE may participate with incomplete packets. They can be turned into the office or scanned and submitted to the PVMS Athletics Mach Form
DO NOT PAY FEES UNTIL YOUR STUDENT MAKES THE TEAM!
Middle School Athletic Participation Forms:
District Webpage: https://www.pasco.k12.fl.us/athletics/page/forms/
Forms are updated for the new school year on July 1st.
- 2021-22 Middle School Athletic Fee Breakdown
- Pasco Athletic Participation Form
- Pasco General Information Form for Parents and Students
- COVID 19 Waiver (REQUIRED for 2021-22 school year)
- FHSAA Physical Form – EL2
- FHSAA Consent Release from EL3 (updated July 2021)
- Pasco County Schools Athletic Code of Conduct
- Additional for HOME SCHOOL STUDENTS ONLY – EL7 Verification Form
- Additional for CHARTER SCHOOL STUDENTS ONLY – 2021-22 CSAP Forms