Please call 813-794-4800 to schedule an appointment to register your Panther for the 2021-2022 school year
Step 1: Complete PVMS Registration Packet. (Please see Registrar for packet)
Step 2: Provide the following:
Proof of Residency (We need 3 proofs of residency.)
- Accepted Forms- Mortgage Statement, Signed Lease, Electric Bill and Water Bill.
- Please note that all acceptable forms of proof must provide the parent/guardian’s name along with the address.
Certified Birth Certificate
- Must be a certified copy.
Social Security Card
Florida Immunization Record (Official Record)
- 6th grade- 2 varicella doses required.
- 7th grade & 8th grade- 2 varicella doses and 1 dose Tdap required.
- To view all immunizations required, please click here.
Florida School Physical
- Dated within the last 12 months.
- To view additional information about school physicals, please click here.
Parental Custody/Guardianship Court Documents (If applicable)
During the school year enrollment-
- 6th Grade- Current Grades
- 7th Grade- Must include 6th Grade report card
- 8th Grade-Must include 6th Grade and 7th Grade report cards
- Grades at the time of Withdrawal
During the summer enrollment
- End-of-Year Report Cards- Required
- Up-to-date Transcript- Preferred
State Standardized Tests (All taken)
Copy of EP/IEP/504 (If applicable)
Step 3: Meet with PVMS Counselor. (Please see Registrar for Counselor Appointment)
Please note: All visitors at PVMS must provide a drivers license or state identification card before entering.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Registrar at 813-794-4812.