Health and Wellness


All shots must be up to date, including Tdap for Year 2 students.  Additionally, students, who self carry epipens and/or inhalers, must have a signed form from the physician in order to carry epipens or inhalers, otherwise devices must be kept in the clinic.  For your convenience, links to all forms are located below.  If you have additional questions, please contact our school nurse, Marjorie Brazier at

Healthy Student Application

Healthy Student Parent Letter

Healthy Student Application – Spanish

Healthy Student Parent Letter – Spanish

Asthma Packet

Diabetes Packet

Epipen Packet

Seizure Packet