Upcoming End of Year Dates:
Last call for Year 3 pictures to be shared in the Year 3 Video. Please email pictures to Mrs. Sumrall, email@example.com
- First come, first serve surplus Yearbook sales on Rycor $50
- Year 3 End of Year Field Day: Open again on Rycor for $25
- Friday, May 21 Year 3 Yearbook, Year 3 t-shirt distribution (Traditional/ Lunches, mySO front office from 12-4pm).
- Monday, May 24 Years 1 & 2 Yearbook Distribution (Traditional/ Lunches, mySO front office from 12-4pm).
- All Awards Assemblies for Years 1, 2 and 3 will be recorded and shared with families the last week of May.
- Friday, May 28: Year 3 Car Parade! Line up w/your families in their vehicles at 9:15 am at the Connerton Clubhouse. Parade starts at
9:45 am and will travel down Pleasant Plains Parkway.Decorate your car (w/parent approval) and proudly shake your new Navy/Gold poms as you travel down Pleasant Plains Parkway while families and friends line the parade route shaking posters and fanfare to celebrate their new Gators.Navy and Gold poms to cheer on your 9th grade Gators will be on sale during lunches starting 5/24-5/26 for $2 each while supplies last.Land O’ Lakes High School Seniors/Class of 2021 will follow our rising Gators in the car parade down Pleasant Plains Parkway.It’s going to be a great morning as a community to celebrate our students!
**Class of 2025 Themed Days: Monday, May 24-26**
To celebrate our mySO and Traditional Year 3 Panthers closing of their middle school years, we are having themed days the last week of school exclusively for them.
Monday, May 24*: Luau Day- Year 3 students can dress up in their favorite tropical apparel. Hawaiian lei’s** will be handed out during lunch.
Tuesday, May 25*: Glitz & Glamour Formal Day- Dress up and waltz your way through the day since you were not able to have a Year 3 Dance this is your chance to “glitz” it up and have a “Red Carpet” day.
Gigante pictures will be here during lunches on Monday and Tuesday for students to showcase their day in the Photo Booth.There will be a QR Code that will allow them to purchase pictures from Monday and Tuesday once they are live on Gigante’s site.
Wednesday, May 26: Class of 2025, “We Survived Y3”, Jurassic Park Field Day! Year 3 students should wear their Y3 shirts to celebrate their last day of middle school. Students participating in the Y3 Field Day are encouraged to bring a change of clothes, towel, hat, sunscreen, extra face covering, their own water bottle and water-type shoes/sneakers to enjoy their day.
- Year 3 Breakfast for ALL Year 3 students (cohort times will be announced this coming week)
- Year 3 students who purchased Y3 Field Day will have pizza, chips and Kona Ice during their cohort lunch time. Year 3 students who will not be participating in the Y3 Field Day will have lunch at 11:07 am in the PVMS cafeteria.
Kona Ice will be available for purchase for those that would like more than the treat provided with the Y3 Field Day sponsored by Fence Pro of Tampa Bay- Thank you to the Wozniak family for their generosity and support of the C/o 2025.
- Year 3 students participating in the Y3 Field Day will rotate in cohorts through special activities planned just for them. Year 3 students who are not participating in Y3 Field Day will travel in cohorts to focus on recovery and have standards-based activities for them.
- @2:50 pm, Panther Nation will “clap out” the Class of 2025 as we all leave for the summer!
*Dress up days for Year 3 students are asked to still have fun while staying in compliance with the dress code.Any Level 2 or 3 infractions will exclude a Y3 student from participating in the Y3 Field Day. No refunds for Y3 Field Day are available at this time.
**mySO Year 3 students may pick up their yearbook, Y3 t-shirt, Hawaiian lei’s and purchase the Navy/Gold poms for $2 each on Friday, May 21 from 12-4:00pm in the front office (note that the end of car rider pick-up traffic is present from 2:30-3:15pm). mySO students that would like to come in and take pictures in the photo booth may do so from 11-11:30 am on 5/24 and 5/25 by checking in to the front office w/a face covering on, going to the Photo Booth and then returning to the front office after they have taken their pictures.mySO students will not be permitted to go into the lunchroom with Traditional students while on campus. mySO students are welcome to come in for the clap-out @ 2:50 pm on 5/26. Families are asked not to park in the bus loading area due to District protocols that do not permit other vehicles in the bus loading area when buses and students are present.