July 5, 2016
Dear Panther families,
I hope this letter finds each of you having a safe, relaxing and enjoyable summer. Included with this cover letter you will find your student’s Report Card, Transportation Letter, Individual Score Report for Spring assessments and/or End of Course Exams.
Below, are some important dates to reference as we move through the summer and start the 2016-2017 school year. All of the information below can/will be found on our website as the summer progresses: pvms.pasco.k12.fl.us. Please be sure to check in with our website frequently throughout the summer for additional information and updates along with following the Panthers on our social media sites, too: Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
|July 12||6-7:00 pm||Meet & Greet w/the new Music Director:
|July 18-20||9-12:00 pm||Band Camp
*in the PVMS Gym
|August 3||9-12:00 pm||“All Paws In”
*for incoming Year 1 students/parents only
|August 9||9-3:00 pm||Orientation Day|
|August 15||8:30-3pm||First Day of School|
|August 18||6:30-7:30 pm||Year One Open House|
|August 18||7:30-8:30 pm||Year One Band Parent Meeting|
|August 23||6:30-7:30 pm||Years Two & Three Open House|
|August 23||7:30-8:30 pm||Years Two & Three Band Parent Meeting|
*See website for Band Camp specifics
- Student hours for 2016-2017 8:30 am – 2:50 pm
- Year 2 students Tdap vaccination documentation to start first day on file
- Summer Reading Lists for Years 1, 2 and 3 on the website
- School Supply Lists for Years 1, 2 and 3 on the website
- Athletic forms for Fall sports under Athletics tab on website-practice dates to be determined
- Panther Band link forthcoming on the PVMS website
Follow up with website prior to shopping for school clothes for Dress Code specifics.